Colours and Icons in the Diary
Nookal has default colours and icons displayed in the Diary so you know what is going on with just a glance at the screen. Below described the appearance and meaning of all of them.
The entire appointment block changes colour depending on the status. Until the appointment has a status, it uses the colour set in Practice > Setup > Services.
- Purple: the appointment has been set as Arrived.
- Orange: The appointment has been set as Did not Arrive (DNA).
- Nookal Green (blue/green): An Invoice has been generated from the appointment (status = Invoiced/Completed).
Classes will not change colour according to the status of Clients booked in the Class, the Class window needs to be open to see the status and different icons.
Appointment Flags and Outline
Flags are the small triangle in the corner of an appointment block.
- Yellow flag in the top right corner: An Appointment reminder or message was sent for the appointment.
- Green Flag in the top right corner = the Appointment has been set as Confirmed.
- Red flag at the bottom right corner and red outline of the appointment box: There is an Alert Note in the Client Profile, the Alert is displayed under the Client Name.
- Red outline of Appointment block: There is a note for this specific appointment, the note is displayed under the Client Name.
Icons help you get a bit more information on the Appointment, they are always displayed in the top left corner, between the Appointment time and the Client Name.
- White star (full): Appointment for a New Client.
- Star outline = First appointment for a New Case, existing Client.
- White circle with a Number = Number of sessions left that have been approved by the Payer (setup in the Case).
- Piece of paper = A Clinical Note has been written for this Appointment.
- Person with a tablet = The booking made with Online Bookings.
- Red flag at the bottom right corner and red outline of the Class box = There is a note for this Class.
- Circle outline with a Number : Number of participant currently booked for the Class.
A lot more information can be seen when clicking on the Class to open the Class window.