To begin adding stock items to your Nookal account, follow these very simple steps to set up your Inventory list:
1. Go to Practice. (If Practice isn't in the top menu, stock items can be found under Setup > Items > Inventory.)
2. Click Inventory below Setup.
3. Click Create Stock at the bottom right of the window.
4. Enter all the required details for this new stock item.
To be able to add a stock items to an invoice it needs to be tick as Billable.
Fill in as much information as you can such as the Cost Price, Current Qty and Minimum Qty to take full advantage of this tool to create reports and manage your stock.
5. Click Save once you have entered all the necessary information, and this item will now appear in your Inventory list.
Send us a Support Ticket if you need the same Stock Items to be added to other Locations.