If you would like your clients to be able to pay in bulk for Services or Classes, you can sell Passes to your clients.
There are 2 different types of passes:
This article explains how to set up your Passes.
1. Click Practice, at the top of the screen. (It Practice isn't in the top menu, click Setup > Items > Passes.)
2. Click Passes under Setup in the left side menu.
3. Click the Create Pass at the bottom right of the page.
5. Set the Status as Active.
6. Add a Pass Code to be shown as the item code on invoices.
7. Add a Name and a Description to the Pass. The more specific the better.
It is recommended to use a very specific Name for the Passes to avoid confusion as these will be shown in the list of items to add to an invoice with all the other services/classes/inventory items.
E.g. 10 sessions of <Name of Service/Class>
8. Select for which Location this Pass can be purchased (The Pass can be redeemed in any Location).
9. Select the Type of Pass.
10. Select a Number of Sessions (and a validity duration - optional).
Or select a Subscription Duration if unlimited sessions for a specific duration.
11. Set the total Price of the Pass.
12. Set the Nominal Value of a single redemption of the Pass.
The Nominal Value will be shown in Reports such as Activity Report as the amount that has been "invoiced" or "generated" by the Service/Class. If it is lower than the Service/Class fee, there will be a warning displayed when the pass is used to make sure it is correct to pay the Service/Class with the selected Pass.
14. Select if Tax is applicable on the Pass.
15. Tick the Decrement Cancellations box if you wish the pass to be debited by cancellations.
16. Once you have entered all the necessary information, click Save on the bottom right corner of the page.
The Pass will be displayed in the list of Passes.
If you no longer wish to use a Pass, you will have to disable the Pass by setting its status to Inactive. To maintain historical accuracy, Passes cannot be deleted.