There are many ways to find an Invoice whether you want to look at it, record a payment or make adjustments.
You need the permission to access the client account to be able to amend an invoice.
1. Click on the Appointment you want to edit the invoice for.
2. Click Invoice Raised to access the Invoice directly.
1. Click on any Appointment of the client you wish to edit an invoice for.
2. Hover Client Info and click Client Accounts.
3. Find the Invoice and click on the Invoice number.
1. Key-in the invoice number in the appropriate box.
2. Click on the line containing the required Invoice to access the Invoice directly.
1. Key-in any information from the Client in the appropriate box.
2. Click on the Client name.
3. Click Accounts in the left side menu.
4. Find the Invoice and click on the Invoice Number to open the required Invoice so that you can view, edit or record a payment.
For more assistance with the Invoice see: