To pay invoices in bulk you will need to first generate a report ofUnpaid Invoices. From this report, you can select multiple Invoices to record a payment.
In order to complete this task, you will need Permission from within the Administration section to access the Practice section and to Pay Invoices.
1. Go to the Reports section.
2. Click Invoices under Administration. (If Invoices is not in the list of reports, they can be found in Manage > Administration > Bulk Invoicing).
3. Tick All Locations or click on Select locations box to choose specific locations.
4. Select the Invoice Type.
5. Select the date range for unpaid unvoices by clicking on the date manually or using presets by clicking on the icon next to Until.
6. Click Generate Report at the bottom right.
A list similar to this one will be gererated. If you don't wish to record a payment immediately, you can print the list or download the invoices as pdf files for future reference by clicking on the option at the bottom right.
1. Once the report is generated, you can choose the invoices you want to record a payment for by ticking the box on the LEFT side of the invoice line, by choosing Select All or Deselect All. The total amount of selected Invoices will be shown in brackets.
Sort the invoices to help you find the one you are looking for. Click on the arrows next to any of the column title (Date, Location, Third Party, Client)
2. Click Pay Selected Invoices.
3. Type in the Amount if it is different from the unpaid total amount.
4. Add the Date the payment was made/received.
5. Choose the Payment Method.
6. Choose the Location.
7. Add a Reference if you wish to record details about the payment.
You will need to add a Bank and Cheque Number for payment by cheque.
8. Click Save.
Once the payment has been saved, you can repeat this action with all the unpaid invoices generated in the list or generate a different list to bulk pay other invoices.