Physitrack is a cloud-based client engagement solution that uniquely combines exercise prescription, outcomes analysis (incl. outcome measures), Telehealth video calls, secure messaging and patient education.
Nookal’s integration with Physitrack allows you to quickly add a client from Nookal to Physitrack, so you can start prescribing exercises, tracking outcomes and having secure video calls fast.
Physitrack also uploads copies of prescribed exercise programs to your patient notes in Nookal, so you always know which exercises you prescribed to which clients. Here is to saving hours each month!
Subscribing to Physitrack
There is a Special Offer for Nookal Users: Nookal users save up to 40% and pay only 8.99 AUD p/m per practitioner to subscribe to Physitrack with no lock-in contracts (normally 13.99 AUD p/m)*. Clinics with 5+ practitioners can contact Physitrack for a group account.
* Price subject to change without prior notice. Discount available in other countries and varies according to the currency, contact Physitrack directly for more info on pricing.
1. Head to www.physitrack.com, click Create a new account and enter all the relevant information.
2. On the Payment page, select Nookal as your affiliation and enter the Discount code "Nookal40".
3. Enter payment details and create your Physitrack account.
Before you can pass Client information to your Physitrack account, you'll need to set up an API key in your Nookal account.
1. In your Nookal account, go to Setup.
2. Click Integrations under Connections.
3. Enable the Physitrack integration using the switch.
4. Click Configure.
5. Click Add Provider at the bottom right of the screen.
6. Select the Provider to connect to Physitrack.
7. Click Add.
7. Select the appropriate Physitrack server matching your Physitrack account for your country under Location.
8. Select and copy (Ctrl+C / Cmd+C) the API Key for this Provider.
Staff need to use the same email address to log in Nookal and Physitrack to be able to use the integration.
9. Login to your Physitrack account.
Each staff will need to log in their Physitrack account to add the API Key provided for their specific account.
10. Go to My Account > Settings.
11. Change the Synchronise my patient data from the drop-down to Nookal.
12. Paste (Ctrl+V / Cmd+V) the copied key into the API key field.
13. Click Save Changes.
14. This staff's Physitrack account is now connected to their own Nookal account. Repeat for each staff member that needs to have their account linked to Physitrack.