Online Bookings allow your clients to schedule appointments and classes 24/7 and will save valuable time for reception staff.
To use the Online Booking system, you will need to complete all these steps:
This articles explains how to enable and configure your Locations for online bookings, click on any the options above for assistance with the other steps.
Make sure you have already enabled your Staff members and Services/Classes before proceeding to this step.
1. Go to Practice. (If Practice isn't in the top menu, Online Bookings can be found under Setup > Extensions > Online Bookings.)
2. Click Online Bookings under Integrations.
3. Click on the Location you wish to enable and configure.
1. Select Active to enable the location.
2. Accept new client registration online or not by selecting Blocked or Allowed next to Registration.
3. Allow client to join the waiting list or not by selecting Blocked or Allowed next to Waiting List.
4. Select how many available times to display per period of the day (morning, afternoon, evening) from the dropdown menu next to Availability.
5. Select the type of Confirmation clients will receive for their booking from the dropdown.
6. Select the Notifications you want to receive in your diary following a booking or a cancellation. It is recommended to tick both options.
1. In the table under Available Types, tick the Services/Classes each specific provider offers for Online Bookings.
If a Staff member, a Service or a Class isn't displayed in the table, go back to this Staff/Service/Class page and enable the Online Bookings option.
1. Select the minimum Lead time clients can book an appointment from the dropdown menu.
2. Select the minimum time allowed for client to cancel their own appointment booked online from the dropdown menu next to Cancellation.
3. Select the maximum time range offered to book online from the dropdown menu next to Maximum.
4. Add Term and Conditions such as cancellation policies. Clients need to acknowledge these prior to confirming their booking. You can either type some text or add a link to your website where such terms and conditions are already displayed.
5. Click Save Changes.
1. Verify that the Location displays Active in green.
2. Verify that the quantity of Services (including Classes) and Providers is accurate.
3. Repeat these steps for each Location you wish to enable.
Once this step in done, you will need to Generate a Link for Online Bookings to be accessible by clients.