Online Bookings allow your clients to schedule appointments and classes 24/7 and will save valuable time for reception staff.
To use the Online Booking system, you will need to complete all these steps:
This articles explains how to enable your Classes for online bookings, click on any of the options above for assistance with the other steps.
1. Go to Practice. (If Practice isn't in the top menu, Classes can be found under Setup > Items > Classes.)
2. Click Classes under Setup.
3. Click on the Class you wish to offer for online bookings.
4. Tick the Online Bookings checkbox.
5. Enter a Name that will be displayed online for the Class. It can be the same as the Name displayed on the Diary or something different to help the client select the appropriate Class.
6. Add a Description that will help clients make their choice (optional).
7. Choose if you want the Price to be displayed online or not by ticking the Show Price box.
8. Make sure the Category is accurate and precise as the Services and Classes will be sorted by Category.
9. Make sure the maximum number of Participants is accurate if the class can only accomodate a limited number of clients to avoid overbooking.
10. Click Save Changes.
11. Repeat these steps for each Class you want to offer online.
Enabling Staff members and Services/Classes is not sufficient to have them diplayed online, you will need to set up your Locations. See "Setting Up Online Booking Locations" for assistance with this step.