This article explains how to create new Staff members in your Nookal account. Each person accessing the account should have their own email address and password to ensure accurate recording of staff actions in the system and to manage permissions. See "Creating Nookal Access for Staff Members" for more details.
Remember that only Providers with a diary column require licenses. Additional access for all other staff members (receptionist, bookkeepers, accountants, practice manager...) are free.
1. Click Practice, at the top of the screen. (If Practice isn't in the top menu, Staff can be found under Setup > Users > Staff.)
2. Click Staff under Setup in the left side menu.
3. Click Create Staff Member at the bottom right.
4. Enter the required Details for the new Staff member.
Some information will be visible to the public for Online Bookings for staff members that are Providers. See "Setting Up Staff for Online Bookings" for more details.
5. It is recommended to add as much information as possible in the Staff page so it is easily accessible.
6. Status of new Staff members are set as Inactive by default, select Active if the staff member is currently involved in the business.
7. Set the Access levels for this Staff member.
8. If this Staff member is a Provider, tick the Provider box and see "Setting up Staff Members as Providers" for all the details.
9. Select the Locations you want this Staff to access either All or a Selection.
10. Once the Staff member is set up properly, click Create Staff Member.
11. Click Ok when the notitfication window pops up to confirm changes have been saved.
12. Repeat these steps for every Staff member you want to create.
- Staff access and information can be edited after the Staff has been created by clicking on the Name in the Staff section.
- Staff members can't be deleted to avoid data going missing. If a Staff member leaves, set him up as Inactive.
- If a Provider status is changed to Inactive, it will free up an additional practitioner license for use as the Staff will no longer be shown on the Diary.