The article below explains how to change your Nookal account password.
You need your current Password to change it. If you have lost your Password, you can use "Forgot Password?" under the Sign In button on the login page or ask a staff member with Owner or Manager permissions to change your password for you.
1. Sign in to your Nookal account at https://login.nookal.com.
2. Click on your Name at the top right of the menu.
3. Click My Profile.
4. In the new window that opens, click Set a new Password?
5. Type in your Current Password.
6. Type in a New Password or click Generate to create one for you. Your password will be given a "strength", you won't be able to use a password if it is too weak (Rookie). We recommend using a Skilled or Champion password for added account security.
7. Type in your new password again in the Confirm Password field.
8. Once done, click Save Changes at the bottom of the window.
The next time you sign in, you will be required to use your New Password.