The Client Form is used to save a lot of time when creating a new Client Profile.
This form enables Clients to fill in all their details electronically which are then directly added into their profiles in Nookal. It is also an efficient way to record consent to treatment and consent to receive communication by email/SMS. With the Client Form, no need to copy information across from a paper intake form anymore.
This article explains how to set up a Client Form. See "Using the Client Form" to know how to send it to clients.
1. Go to Practice. (If Practice isn't in the top menu, click Setup > Extensions > Client Forms)
2. Click Client Forms under Integrations.
3. Click Create Client Form.
4. Add a Name to identify your form.
5. Select the Location for which you want to enable the form.
6. Select the Approval process to decide what will happen once the client has completed the form.
By default, Forms contain Client details (Name, Contact details, Address...) for the clients to confirm along with SMS and Email subscription options. This information will be saved in the Client Profile.
You can customise the Form to collect a lot more information. See below how to set this up.
7. Select additional Fields you want to include in your Client Form by ticking the box or choosing between All or a Selection.
A text is required in the Consent field for the field to be added to the form.
Form can be filled on a device or sent by email or SMS.
8. Type in a subject (emails only) and message you want to send to your Client when sending the Form by email or SMS or leave the default text. You can use the button Client Form Link to add the link to your message.
Use the "character count" under the message for SMS and limit the text to a maximum of 155 characters to minimise the cost of SMS as it uses 1 credit for every 160 charaters.
9. Set the Status as Active.
10. Review your Form in the Preview section on the right side of the page and click Save Form when you are are done.
Once your Client Form is ready to be used, see "Using the Client Form" for more information on the process and different options for Clients to access the Form.