Sending appointment reminders are important in ensuring that your clients are reminded for their upcoming appointment, whether it be an individual consultation or a group class. Using our automatic Email or SMS reminders system means that once you have set it up to your liking, you can forget about it and be confident that your clients will receive their reminders.
When setting up your Campaign, you can easily send the same message to all your Clients attending their appointments across all your Locations, with all your Practitioners or select specific Locations / Services / Practitioners to send more personalised messages.
If you provide Services and Classes, you will need at least 2 different campaigns as the same campaign can only be used for Services or Classes.
There are two ways to send appointment reminders: Email or SMS. Emails are always free of charge but SMS have fees so, if you choose to send SMS, make sure you have enough SMS Credits in your account (Practice>Subscription>SMS Credits).
Whether you use the Email or SMS, make sure your clients are ticked for SMS Reminders or Email Reminders, otherwise they won't receive scheduled messages.
1. Go to Practice.
2. Click CRM under Integrations.
3. Click Create Campaign in the bottom right corner.
4. Add a Title to easily recognise your message.
5. In type, select Send Reminder Messages.
6. Click Next.
In this section, select Clients attending which Services or Classes will receive the message.
7. Select if you want to send a message for Services or Classes.
8. Choose which Classes or Services are included (All or a Selection - select which ones).
9. Choose for which Locations the message is sent (All or a Selection - select which ones).
10. Choose for which Practitioners the message is sent (All or a Selection - select which ones).
11. Click Next.
12. Select how long before the appointment the message will be sent. Set a Number of Days, Weeks or Months.
13. Select which day of the week should the message be sent, Every Day or Specific Days.
If you choose Every Day, you can choose to Skip Weekends so that messages will be sent on Friday instead (e.g. if you send your message 2 days before the appointment, reminders for appointment on Monday and Tuesday would also be sent on Friday.)
If you choose Specific Days, tick the boxes of the day the message will be sent, not the day of the appointments.
14. Choose at what Time of the day the messages will be queued to be sent.
15. Click Next.
16. Choose type of message, SMS or Email.
17. Type your Message, and click Client, Appointment or Location to add placeholder that will be replace by the appropriate information when sending the message.
18. Add a Subject (email only).
19. Use the Placeholders to customise the message for each Client, Appointment and Location.
20. Review your Campaign and click Save.